A Global Company with locations in Canada, Brazil, United States, UK, Portugal, Australia, China, and Japan, CI&T is expanding in Toronto, where we already have a growing team and are doing big things.
At CI&T, we imagine, design, and build brands and digital experiences for top clients in the healthcare, financial services, consumer goods, e-commerce, and technology industries. Our philosophy is simple: quality work paves the way for trusted relationships.
We are a diverse mix of professionals who are both thinkers and doers, always ready to roll up our sleeves to deliver powerful work. We also support a happy balance between work and personal life, and we’re committed to building the most impactful team in the industry.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Good knowledge in Objective-C, Swift, and bridge between them;
- Understand RESTful API's and how to integrate them with the app;
- Work with Core Bluetooth to integrate a physical device with the app using Bluetooth
- Handle local and remote notifications;
- Handle background processing features;
- Handle integration with Health Kit, to store and process health data;
- Handle SQLite databases;
- Experience with MVC and MVVM patterns;
- Create custom animations. (Native and with custom libraries like Lottie);
- Improve code quality using linters and instruments;
- Adopt good practices for localization to different languages;
- Creating Unit Tests, UI Tests, and Snapshot tests;
- Experience with iOS build pipelines (xcodebuild, Fastlane, etc);
- Experience with quality tools(SonarQube);
- Experience with CI/CD tools(Jenkins);
- Experience with version control utilizing Git;
- The desire for new challenges;
- Good communication, since you will work on a very dynamic project, interacting with different people among teammates, colleagues, and clients;
- Eager to learn every day;
- Are self-taught;
- Are open and willing to work with not only one language/technology on a daily basis;
- Capable of sharing and exchanging knowledge with people with different seniority, from juniors to managers.
- Are aware and work towards the generation of business impact to our clients by delivering value;
- You care about the quality of the product being delivered and work in order to have your activities properly validated and tested according to the established processes and frameworks.
You are going to be responsible for:
- Working on the development of a platform as part of an international project.
- Being part of a development team, work with the automation of tasks and definition of server-side infrastructure.
- Utilizing the Ci&T tools according to the development processes.
- Sharing knowledge with pairs and leaders.
- Making sure the delivered product matches the business requirements and criteria.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Career development; we believe in mentorship and supporting you to achieve your goals - including programs with a career adviser
- We offer health & dental benefits starting day one and fully covered by us.
- LTD & life insurance for employees and their dependents, fully covered by us.
- Phone Allowance
- Generous paid vacation days
- Unlimited paid sick time
- 11 paid statutory holidays
- Flexible hours, and remote work options
- Casual, fun, and creative environment
- And a whole lot more!
We are actively seeking to diversify our team and build an inclusive environment where everyone feels like they belong. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
CI&T is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with applicable laws in the province of Ontario. If you require accommodations, please notify us.
Key skill Required
- Native ios/Android
- Restful API
- Senior Technical Analyst