A Global Company with locations in Canada, Brazil, United States, UK, Portugal, Australia, China, and Japan, CI&T is expanding in Toronto, where we already have a growing team and are doing big things.
About the position:
The Solution Architect will lead the architectural definition and validation for our clients.
He/she will also manage the relationship with technical stakeholders (architects, developers, and operations teams) from the customer side.
We are looking for people passionate about technology, and the positive impact that its proper use may cause on businesses.
Is this you?
If so, you have a broad understanding of complex distributed architectures, products, and frameworks.
More importantly, you have a track record of using your knowledge to design resilient, scalable, and highly available (HA) solutions for large and complex enterprises.
You are a quick learner, understand that listening is as important as speaking, and you feel excited about actively collaborating on new solutions during whiteboard sessions.
Pre-sales: working together with our business team, you will help to understand our prospects’ business challenges and to define the best technical approach and candidate solution to address functional and non-functional requirements.
Architecture definition: you will understand the business requirements (both functional and non-functional) and design the best architecture for the customer based on your experience. We expect you to have a lot of autonomy, CI&T will support you when needed though.
Architecture management: you will be required to plan and manage technical tasks to validate the designed architecture. You'll work together with a project manager, but we expect autonomy to identify and prioritize tasks, and manage blocks.
Trusted advisor: we expect you to be good with the relationship with customers, becoming a trusted advisor at some point. CI&T offices will always be available for you, but many times you will be required to work from the client's office.
- You have experience leading the development of digital products from a technical perspective with remarkable achievements.
- You have experience in digital transformation engagements that involve cloud migrations or application & systems modernizations or the development of cloud-native digital solutions.
- You have 5+ years working in software development, including experience as a Software/Cloud Engineer and as a Software/Cloud Architect.
- You have experience working with Cloud Computing architectures, and you are familiar with the most important components offered by vendors like Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google.
- You have experience designing, leading the development, and delivering digital solutions that implement the following concepts and technologies:
- Microservices, RESTFul APIs and containers: Spring Boot, Node.JS, Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Helm, etc.
- Database/storage solutions including Cloud Storages (GCS, S3, Storage Accounts), SQL (MySQL), No-SQL (MongoDB), and columnar databases.
- Scalable data processing frameworks like Spark, Hadoop, and Apache Beam/DataFlow are a plus.
- You have experience designing and configuring networks, firewalls, VPC/VPN and how to secure cloud components and APIs, and all the tooling involved.
- BackEnd development skills (Java, Python and/or .Net);
- Front End development skills (React, Angular, Polymer, etc.);
- Cloud Computing (Azure, GCP, AWS, etc) architecture-related certifications;
- Experience as a team leader, coordinating activities, and coaching a team of Software Architects is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Career development; we believe in mentorship and supporting you to achieve your goals - including programs with a career adviser
- We offer health & dental benefits starting day one and fully covered by us.
- LTD & life insurance for employees and their dependents, fully covered by us.
- Phone Allowance
- Generous paid vacation days
- Unlimited paid sick time
- 11 paid statutory holidays
- Flexible hours, and remote work options
- Casual, fun, and creative environment
- And a whole lot more!
We are actively seeking to diversify our team and build an inclusive environment where everyone feels like they belong. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
CI&T is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with applicable laws in the province of Ontario. If you require accommodations, please notify us.
Key skill Required
- cloud technologies
- Solution Architecture
- Cloud Architect
- Software Architecture
- Senior Technical Manager